Saturday, April 3, 2010

Little about me

My name is Kay (short for Kaleigh), I'm 15 from Ontario Canada and I'm starting this blog just for the fun of it. I will be keeping this as more of an online journal. Obviously I will type my thoughts and oppions of the things that go on in high school and being a band geek.
Well if there is anyone else reading this I might as well tell you somethings about me more then just my plain name. I love reading fiction novels (at the moment I'm rereading one of my favorite books The Hunger Games), I'm in the school musical which is Bye Bye Birdie (as Mrs Merkle), I'm on the school Reach Team which is basically trivia and thinking questions. I'm totally addicted to it and it's so much fun. I'm also in another group at my school which is clearly implied by the title ( xD ), I'm a band geek and proud. I play the flute and alto sax. Being in the band is nothing like it's protrayed in the movies. It is in no way like in Mean Girls (' The sexualy active band geeks') and definatly not like American Pie Band Camp. I couldn't look at my flute for a week after watching that movie!
I know it seems trival but these are the facts about me. I would get into other things but I have to get ready for my part time job of being a life guard. It totaly sucks. At least the pays good and it wont seem so suckie when I'm shopping in italy. But thats another story ;)

Xox KW

No comments:

Post a Comment